FREE Retirement Settlement Language Bootcamp Webinar
Friday, April 29, 12:30 – 2 pm (EDT)
Writing a language that:
1) ensures correct transfers of the marital share of the retirement assets;
2) secures the marital interest in the event of death or retirement of the plan owner; and
3) is approved by the retirement plan,
…..is critical but often more complicated than divorce attorneys want to handle – at least handle confidently. That is why I designed this bootcamp.
You will learn how to avoid errors and ambiguities, how to correctly identify retirement plans and address issues like amount of benefit, valuation and transfer dates, loans, investment earnings, premarital balance, equalization, and survivorship.
Topics Covered in this Bootcamp:
- Settlement Language for Defined Contribution Plans (i.e., 401(k), 403(b), IRAs)
- Settlement Language for Defined Benefit Pension Plans